SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN)
1. The United States of America, acting through the Millennium Challenge Corporation (“MCC”) and the Government of Mongolia (the “Government”) have entered into a Millennium Challenge Compact for Millennium Challenge Account assistance to help facilitate poverty reduction through economic growth in Mongolia (the “Compact”) in the amount of 350 million USD (“MCC Funding”). The Government, acting through Millennium Challenge Account-Mongolia (the “MCA-Mongolia”), intends to apply a portion of the MCC Funding to eligible payments under a contract for which this Request for Proposals (“RFP”) is issued. Any payments made by the MCA-Mongolia under the proposed contract will be subject, in all respects, to the terms and conditions of the Compact and related documents, including restrictions on the use and distribution of MCC Funding. No party other than the Government and the MCA-Mongolia shall derive any rights from the Compact or have any claim to the proceeds of MCC Funding. The Compact and its related documents can be found on the MCC website (www.mcc.gov).
- The Government of Mongolia, through the Millennium Challenge Account- Mongolia now invites sealed quotations from legally constituted construction companies to provide the MCA-Mongolia Office Network Cabling, Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Installation (Works). More details on these works are provided in the Technical Specifications and Drawings included in the Request for Quotation (RFQ) document.
- The selection will be conducted through the shopping procedures as specified in the MCC Program Procurement Guidelines (PPG), and is open to all eligible construction companies as defined in the RFQ.
- The complete Request for Quotation (RFQ) document is available upon the submission of a written request for registration send through e-mail with the subject line, “MCA-Mongolia Office Network Cabling, Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Installation (Works)”, to Procurement Agent at PA-Mongolia@charleskendall.com with copy to email@example.com. Construction Companies should provide their full contact information in their written request.
- Quotations must be uploaded to the submission link (provided in the RFQ) no later than June 28, 2019, at 10:00 am local time in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia (GMT+08.00). Only electronic submission will be permitted (hard copies will not be accepted). Late proposals will be rejected.
- The quotation public opening shall take place on June 28, 2019, at 10:30 am local time in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia (GMT+08.00). The quotation public opening will be a completely online event that can be attended by clicking on the link provided in the RFQ document.
|The address referred to above:
- 1st floor, MPM Complex, UNESCO Street-28, 1st khoroo, Sukhbaatar District, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.